Flat Belly Diet Plan is an exclusive weight loss plan, which can bring a complete transformation in your body. You can lose 15 pounds in mere 32 days, should you sincerely go along with the diet plan.
The diet plan removes shabby flabs, getting piled up around stomach, and giving birth to numerous harmful diseases such as, diabetes, high cholesterol level, osteoporosis etc.
Delicious food items in the diet plan will simply make you fall in love with the diet plan, and bring the imaginary transformation in your body. Within couple of days, the results of diet plan will be apparent and you will start feeling lighter.
Having already benefitted several people in America, the diet plan will help you in getting the much sought-after body, with flat stomach and lean legs. Many factors such as, polluted environment, unhealthy food habits, and too much of stress are the causes of accumulation of fats around hips, thighs and stomach.
What is Flat Belly Diet Plan?
The most popular belief of the plan is that we all have been created naturally thin, but consumption of caffeine, alcohol, processed food items and refined sugar are the foe of a healthy and slim body.
The main objective of flat belly diet plan is to rid you from fat, and provide you slender body, which actually is your natural body type. Flat belly diet plan insists on having four meals in a day, which are composed of three normal meals and one snack, which you can have at any time of the day.
Each of the four meals should contain 400 calories. This way, your body will get 1600 calories in a day. Lean meat, turkey, chicken, fish and plenty of fruits and vegetables are some of the main food items of the diet plan.
What are MUFA and Sassy Water?
Flat belly diet plan consists of a term named MUFA, which is an abbreviated term used for monosaturated fat. The diet plan recommends having MUFA in every meal of the day. Nuts and seeds like avocadoes, soybean, flex, olives, dark chocolate, sunflower etc. are some of the rich sources of monosaturated fat.
Permission for consumption of dark chocolates in the diet plan is quite contradictory, but the food item has very consciously been made a part of the diet plan. Less-sugary chocolates are not only rich source of MUFA, but also provide psychological feelings to the users, that they don’t have to compromise with their favorite food while adhering to the weight loss plan.
MUFA has amazing health effects and it keeps you full, keeps a check on hunger pangs and hence save you from consuming unplanned and unhealthy food items.
Sassy water also known as Cynthia Sass is also one of the transforming ingredients of the diet plan. Sassy water is a blend of herbs, spices, citrus and cucumber. Having an amazing taste, the drink works like magic on flab, and burns fats from various parts of your body. For Beginners, around two liters of sassy water have been advocated.
Rules of Flat Belly Diet Plan
Flat belly diet plan is simple and easy to follow, and do not seek you to devoid your body from your loved food items. The diet plan doesn’t demand you to be too harsh and rigid with yourself, as far as consumption of food are concerned.
But that being said, you certainly need to keep a watch on what you eat, because it’s your body and you are supposed to respect it, by feeding it healthy and nutritious food instead of trash.
Five rules of flat belly diet plan, which can help you in dramatically losing the stomach fat and get flat stomach are as follows.
- Four sinister food items named refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol and processed foods have been put under the category of forbidden food items.
- You can have one cheat day in the diet plan. You can relish your favorite food items such high fat foods, sweets, pastries, ice-creams etc. in the cheat day. The cheat day will also keep a check on your metabolism, and will accelerate its functioning by letting it digest various kinds of food items.
- Fish oil supplements are vital under the diet plan. Fish oil not only provides essential fatty acids such as omega-3 fatty acids to your body, but also assists your body in burning fats swifter.
- Breakfast is paramount; you cannot expect good health without including breakfast in your regular diet plan. You should have your breakfast within one hour after waking up. If you feel, you don’t have time for preparing breakfast; you can opt to make a healthy beginning, by feeding your body with nuts or fresh fruits.
- Dinner timing has also been emphasized in the diet plan. You are recommended not to consume heavy dinner after eight. Feeding your body with heavy meal before sleeping, when your body is idle, is not appreciated under the diet plan.
- Organic almond milk is like a boon to your body. With least additives and sugar, the brew will not only keep you full, but will also meet the nutrient requirements of your body. Red wine is also a great antioxidant and provides you healthy skin and body.
Workouts in Flat Belly Diet Plan
Workouts have righty been pointed up in the diet plan, and have been given as importance as is given to the food items in the diet plan. Workouts keep you agile, make your body flexible, and hence make you more resilient and powerful. Workouts can immensely help you in losing fats around your stomach, thighs and hips.
Breathing squats, leg tuck, energy tuck etc. are some of the physical movements, which can provide you longed effects.
Sample of Flat Belly Diet Plan
You can get a hint of what the diet plan includes. One of the samples of flat belly diet plan is as follows.
Breakfast – Omelet of three egg whites, mixed with spinach and pepper, and baked chicken breast, spinach with smoked salmon etc. are recommended as healthy food items for breakfast.
Mid- morning Snack – Chicken with red pepper, cucumber and turkey breast, steamed broccoli etc. can be a part of your mid-morning snacks.
Lunch – In your lunch, you can prepare salad, using salad leaves, red pepper, grilled chicken breast, green beans and olive oil.
Dinner – Grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli, salmon steak, chopped drill with steamed beans, grilled lamb stick with steamed broccoli etc. can be your food items for dinner